Use Left/Right Arrows To Scroll Through Sampling Of Resources. Click Menu “BLOGROLL” To See 800++
Christian Resources & Blogs. Try https vs. http If A Link Won’t Open. Scroll Down To See This Page’s “Trinity Links” Content.
-  A Formulation and Defense of the Doctrine of the Trinity – by William Lane Craig
-  The Trinity: A Solution Not A Problem Part 1
-  The Trinity: A Solution Not A Problem Part 2
-  Doctrine Of The Trinity – An 8-Part Series With 8 Transcripts https://www.reasonablefaith.org/podcasts/defenders-podcast-series-1/s1-the-doctrine-of-the-trinity/
-  Doctrine of God: Trinity – An 11-Part Series With 11 Transcripts
-  A Brief Comment On Filiation
-  The Necessarily Trinitarian Shape of Divine Freedom – or – How It is Impossible to Preserve Freedom in a Doctrine of God Unless Trinity is Priority
-  A Life Most Divine: Karl Barth and Divine Simplicity
-  The Trinitarian Basis of Science, by John B. King Jr.
-  Physics and Metaphysics in a Trinitarian Perspective, by John Polkinghorne
-  The Biblical Basis of The Doctrine of The Trinity
-  Frame-Poythress Topics on The Trinity
-  Divine Causality and the Monarchy of God the Father in Gregory of Nazianzus by C. A. Beeley in The Harvard Theological Review Vol. 100, No. 2
-  RZIM: Deep Differences
Part 1: http://rzim.org/global-blog/meeting-the-challenge-of-deep-differences-part-1-facing-the-challenge/
Part 2: http://rzim.org/global-blog/meeting-the-challenge-of-deep-differences-part-2-erasing-differences/
Part 3: http://rzim.org/global-blog/meeting-the-challenge-of-deep-differences-part-3-real-difference/
Part 4: http://rzim.org/global-blog/meeting-the-challenge-of-deep-differences-part-4-cultural-assimilation/
Part 5: http://rzim.org/global-blog/meeting-the-challenge-of-deep-difference-part-5-the-trinity/
Part 6: http://rzim.org/global-blog/meeting-the-challenge-of-deep-difference-part-6-the-way-of-cross/
-  Trinity & Rauser’s Question
-  Trinity Through A 12 Part Study At Odd In The Truth
-  Who’s Tampering With The Trinity
Parts 1 – 8 https://cbtseminary.org/tag/trinity/page/2/
Parts 9 – 18 https://cbtseminary.org/tag/trinity/
-  Trinity & Corby Amos
-  Quantum perichoresis: Quantum field theory and the Trinity by Ernest L. Simmons. Theology and Science Vol 4 2006 http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/14746700600758838
-  The Entangled Trinity: Quantum Physics and Theology by Adam Pryor. Theology and Science Vol 13 2015 http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/14746700.2014.988000
-  The Perichoresis of Light by David Grandy & Marc-Charles Ingerson. Theology and Science Vol 10 2012 http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/14746700.2012.695245
-  The Nature of Light: Perspectives from Theology and Science by Fraser Watts. Theology and Science Vol 8 2010 http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/14746700903475106
-  “The Inseparable Works of The Trinity: An Exposition and Defense of the DIO” – an ongoing work by Adonis Vidu https://operaadextra.wordpress.com
-  Edward Feser – the Trinity from various directions:
-  Fred Sanders: Systematic Theologian Who Studies And Teaches Across The Entire Range Of Classic Christian Doctrine – With A Special Focus On The Doctrine Of The Trinity.
-  Book Review 1 of 2 – The Beauty of the Infinite – by David Bentley Hart. “…The primary lesson of The Beauty of the Infinite, for me, was one that I observed indirectly, and that is the importance of the Trinity for all theology…”
-  Book Review 2 of 2 – The Beauty of the Infinite – by David Bentley Hart. “…The Trinity is, of course, the foundation for this. In God’s perichoretic union, “the true form of difference is peace, of distance beauty.” In human terms, difference means otherness means violence, whereas in divine terms, difference means other-regard, gift, love and peace. In human terms, transcendence means inaccessibility and chaos; in divine terms, as Hart shows building on Gregory of Nyssa, transcendence (and even infinity) mean beauty. Being itself, in fact, involves not just beauty but difference, since it is found within the one God…”
-  Two Views on the Doctrine of the Trinity (Counterpoints: Bible and Theology), by Holms, Molnar, McCall, Fiddes, and edited by Jason Sexton
-  The Trinity Debate (2016-2017): A Selected Bibliography, by Brandon D. Smith.
-  “The Lord Said to my Lord” – a survey of Trinitarian throne conversations in the New Testament and their influence on early Christology – by John DelHousaye
-  Is the Trinity Contradictory? The Case of Dale Tuggy — by Thomas M. Cothran
-  Eclectic Orthodoxy Category Archives: Holy Trinity
-  St Basil and the Stupid Arithmetic of the Trinity – from Eclectic Orthodoxy
-  THREE TRINITARIAN CONTROVERSIES EVERY CHRISTIAN SHOULD KNOW — by Adriel Sanchez
-  Good without Quality, Great without Quantity — by Fred Sanders
-  Dionysian Ponderings: Creatio ex Nihilo, Divine Energies, and the Erotic God — by Fr Aidan Kimel
-  An Open Orthodoxy — Trinity Category Page
-  The Logical Problem of The Trinity – a Dissertation by Beau Branson
-  A Trinitarian & Christologically Determined Ecclesiology — an Introduction to a Series
-  Trinity – Faith And Theology Category Page
-  Trinity – The Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (IEP)
-  Trinity – Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
-  A Triune Monarchy: T.F. Torrance’s Correction of Karl Barth’s Doctrine of the Trinity
-  Trinitarian Resources From RDTWOT (..a fairly robust list…)
-  The Flexibility of Divine Simplicity: Aquinas, Scotus, Palamas – by M. Spencer https://www.academia.edu/26922293/The_Flexibility_of_Divine_Simplicity_Aquinas_Scotus_Palamas_International_Philosophical_Quarterly_57_2_July_2017_123-139
-  RDTWOT Category Archives – Trinity
-  The Logic of Trinitarian Doctrine by Phillip Cary
-  The Son of God and Trinitarian Identity Statements – by Owen & Dunne
-  Trinity Monotheism Once More: A Response to Daniel Howard-Snyder – by William Lane Craig
-  “McCabe On The Divine Nature” – by E. Feser
-  Eclectic Thoughts on Holy Trinity: Person, Essence, Energy, and Stuff Like That – by Robert F. Fortuin
-  Against Asymmetrical Christology: A Critical Review of Rowan Williams’s ‘Christ the Heart of Creation’ – by Jordan Daniel Wood, Ph.D.
-  Eclectic Orthodoxy by Fr Aidan Kimel — Category Page — Holy Trinity
-  Nine Early Church Fathers Who Taught Jesus Is God
-  Can Jesus Really Be God If the Father Is Greater Than the Son?
-  How Could Jesus Be God if He Didn’t Know the Time of His Return?
-  Does The Trinity Make Sense —
-  Classic Cars and Christology: Two Models – by Skylar McManus
-  Clarifying Tuggy’s Pneumatology – by Skylar McManus
-  A Summary of Basil’s Against Eunomius, Book 1 — by Skylar McManus
-  A Summary of Basil’s Against Eunomius, Book 2 – by Skylar McManus
-  Notes and Thoughts On The Pactum Salutis ((…negotiated agreement between the members of the Trinity – or instead the order of divine decrees – or instead something entirely different…))
-  Apparent Contradiction In The Trinitarian Faith – by Francisco J. Romero Carrasquillo, Ph.D.
-  How are Trinitarian Processions Compatible with Divine Immutability and Eternity? – by Francisco J. Romero Carrasquillo, Ph.D.
-  Occasionally Added…..